Thursday 8 November 2007

Does anyone have a spare bottle of energy?

Just as the title says!

I'm pretty fed up with getting exhausted after the slightest bit of exhertion. Little things like the fact that it took me FOUR DAYS to recover from Gabrielle's birthday party.

There's so much I want to do. I want to write more. I want to make more jewellery. I want to do some housework, so that my abode looks less like a municipal dump and more like a home.

I want more energy so that I can do more things with Gabs, like play some games, take her swimming etc.

There's lots I need to do for the school PTA.

Damn! I hope I adjust to my medication soon.

I also need a cash injection. Since I've been off work sick for just on six months, I am about to go on half pay. Paul's job situation isn't too good as well.

Maybe I should dig out one of my candle magic books and work a little juju for a Lottery win. Not a huge win. Just enough to tide us over, allow us to live comfortably whilst Paul goes back into education to get more qualifications for a better job.

A bigger win would be handy, though. I know of several people would could do with a financial helping hand. Grim & Tipper from the MCHY forum, Tink as well, and probably many, many more.

Sigh

No comments: